Let's give it a taste (1 of 18)
We were overdue to try 678, a newish Korean yakiniku restaurant on Kapiolani Boulevard (at the old Migawon space). With two Koreans among our Nonstop crew (Myong Choi and myself), we figured we could at least assess how 678 compares to other Korean BBQ places in town and determine whether the buzz is justified. So here we were, on a Monday evening, ready to feed ourselves into a yakiniku frenzy.
As a follow-up to that outing, I returned to 678 on Christmas Eve with my family, fortunately with a reservation. By about 7 p.m., the place was jammed with people lined up on the sidewalk waiting for a table.
Photo by Eric Baranda
1726 Kapiolani Blvd
- Night Market guide, part 2: Fashion & shopping
- Who’s coming: Eat the Street Bacon
- Did this: Taste of Marukai
- The Collection comes to Kaka’ako
- Who’s coming: Eat the Street Japan