Girls Got Game, a Sunday brunch featuring both nationally acclaimed and local female chefs, lived up to its exciting premise. The event — part of the Hawaii Food & Wine Festival — drew a crowd of foodies to the Hyatt Regency Waikiki to taste dishes from Christina Tosi (Momofuku Milk Bar in New York), Susan Feniger (STREET and Border Grill), Joanne Chang (Flour Bakery+Cafe and Myers + Chang in Boston) and more.
- Night Market guide, part 2: Fashion & shopping
- Who’s coming: Eat the Street Bacon
- Did this: Taste of Marukai
- The Collection comes to Kaka’ako
- Who’s coming: Eat the Street Japan