Eight of Honolulu’s top bartenders showed their creativity in a cocktail competition sponsored by Campari last night at Brasserie Du Vin. The winner, Kyle Reutner, goes on to Manahattan to compete in the national finals. If he wins there, he will head to Shanghai for the world title.
Reutner’s winning cocktail was called “Pa.” Although he shared the ingredients, the drink’s magic is really in the flair and technique.
1 oz. Dolin Blanc
1 oz. grapefruit juice
1 oz. Fever Tree club soda
Dash of orange bitters
1 oz. Campari
Stir all ingredients, add ice, and garnish.
- Behind the scenes of the Today Show in Hawaii
- Women and wine: St. Francis winery
- Na Hoku Hanohano all stars
- Hawaii: In Real Life ~ Eisa Festival
- New(ish) eats: Underdogs Sports Bar & Grill