More than 1,000 people turned out for Friday’s Passport to Luxury, an annual invite-only shopping event that had attendees mingling, indulging in small bites and cocktails and browsing through Ala Moana Center’s luxury stores. The event presented by Modern Luxury Hawaii magazine is part of Shop a Le’a, Ala Moana’s weeklong shopping and fashion festival.
- Part II: Where real Koreans eat Korean food
- Night Market: Fun, fashion & shopping
- Our Kaka‘ako section launches on Nonstop
- Truly must-see TV: ‘Family Ingredients’
- Night Market guide, part 2: Fashion & shopping