More than 1,000 people turned out for Friday’s Passport to Luxury, an annual invite-only shopping event that had attendees mingling, indulging in small bites and cocktails and browsing through Ala Moana Center’s luxury stores. The event presented by Modern Luxury Hawaii magazine is part of Shop a Le’a, Ala Moana’s weeklong shopping and fashion festival.
- Truly must-see TV: ‘Family Ingredients’
- Night Market guide, part 2: Fashion & shopping
- Who’s coming: Eat the Street Bacon
- Did this: Taste of Marukai
- The Collection comes to Kaka’ako