Still not done with your holiday shopping, but dread jostling your way through mall crowds? Head on over Sunday to the first-ever A Pinch of Salt for the Holidays, an upscale shopping event in Kaka’ako presented by Kamehameha Schools.
From 11 a.m. to 4 p.m., a very cool warehouse, completely decked out for the holidays, will be filled with unique local vendors selling everything from clothes to gifts for the home and even presents for the pooch. They’ll also be food, drinks and even a DJ, so bring your friends and make a day of it.
• Retail vendors include Andy South, It’s Mine Baby, Diva Salon, Mamalani, LMS Boutique, Paiko, ‘Opu Baby, Madre Chocolate, Noho Designs, HEX by Fetu, Imi Jewelry, Tidepool Love, Calvin & Susie, Miemiko Atelier, Community HI Boutique, Red Fin Bikes, Mojo Barbershop, Kahala Fresh, and Sweet Doughs.
• Hosted bar for first 250 guests.
When: Sunday, Dec. 16, from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Where: 683 Auahi Street – In the heart of Kaka‘ako
Parking: The lot at 555 South St. (Eat the Street parking lot)
More information: OurKakaako.com
- Truly must-see TV: ‘Family Ingredients’
- Night Market guide, part 2: Fashion & shopping
- Who’s coming: Eat the Street Bacon
- Did this: Taste of Marukai
- The Collection comes to Kaka’ako