Maui Kitchen (1 of 51)
It's not a Maui chain, and there are no Maui recipes. Never mind: The latest addition to McCully Shopping Center is a gourmet plate lunch place dishing up mahimahi provencale, Black Forest steak with peppers and mushrooms, deep-fried stuffed ahi rolls and this bacon-wrapped meatloaf. Specials change daily, and there's no shortage of old-time local standards like sweet-sour spare ribs, beef stew and shoyu chicken as well. Open since April 13 in the old Pipi's Burgers spot next to Regal Kitchen. — Mari Taketa
— Photo courtesy of Stephen C.
McCully Shopping Center
1960 Kapiolani Blvd.
- The feast I’ve been waiting for: beef 7 ways
- Night Market guide, part 1: Food & entertainment
- What? Tsukenjo’s closing Friday
- Did this: Eat the Street Bacon
- Spam-believable! Spam Jam dessert preview