Welcome to Star Noodle (1 of 16)
By Melissa Chang
Early this year, the owners of the Old Lahaina Luau opened a new restaurant above Lahaina Cannery Mall. It started out as a 3,500-square-foot culinary center and warehouse, but they later decided to have an intimate restaurant in front to cater to locals and visitors. The team researched hip and trendy noodle spots in Asia and New York, and brought a piece of that action to Maui.
I stopped by during a trip to Maui a few months back to see why this eatery has become a favorite among Maui locals and a destination for visitors.
286 Kupuohi St.
- Behind the scenes of the Today Show in Hawaii
- Women and wine: St. Francis winery
- Na Hoku Hanohano all stars
- Hawaii: In Real Life ~ Eisa Festival
- New(ish) eats: Underdogs Sports Bar & Grill