New eats: Morning Glass (16 of 16)
Overall assessment: Morning Glass is definitely a spot for coffee drinkers who want to taste a superior bean. Even if you're not a coffee drinker, you'll enjoy the sodas, teas and most of all, the food, which is a cut above normal coffee house. Most days, if you hang out long enough, you'll probably see hip young chefs from around the island coming to hang out, as well.
- Women and wine: St. Francis winery
- Na Hoku Hanohano all stars
- Hawaii: In Real Life ~ Eisa Festival
- New(ish) eats: Underdogs Sports Bar & Grill
- Hawaii: In Real Life ~ Wahoo’s Hawaii