Lobster King (1 of 12)
By Melissa Chang
I had wanted to try Lobster King since it opened a few months ago, but I figured I'd wait until the crowds died down. They haven't. At least, not for dinner. On any given night, even Mondays, you can drive past and see the staff frantically serving a full house.
The kanji actually says "lobster palace." We think the owners named it "Lobster King" to indicate its specialty as well as its address, and figured it was close enough.
1380 S. King St.
- Chad Owens’ Power-Up Menu
- Behind the scenes of the Today Show in Hawaii
- Women and wine: St. Francis winery
- Na Hoku Hanohano all stars
- Hawaii: In Real Life ~ Eisa Festival