About Mari Taketa
Mari Taketa is a dedicated eater who's as opinionated as she is hungry. She covered everything from neighborhood mom-and-pop places to ethnic eateries to fine dining restaurants on Honolulu's dining scene for Metromix Honolulu and The Honolulu Advertiser's TGIF. Before that, she ate her way through Vietnam, Scotland and Japan, where she lived, traveled or worked, after recovering from a journalism career that included stints as editor-in-chief of Hawaii Business magazine and reporter and editor at The Associated Press. Her goals are to always be hungry for more, and to always want to know what's around the next corner.
- Here's @nonstopmari shooting her ice cream sandwich from No Ka Oi cookie @HNLNightmarket #ourkakaako https://t.co/V7sxffHzKg 1 minute ago
- Burgers from Beyond Burgers @HNLNightmarket ourkakaako #ourkakaako @ Honolulu Night Market at Kaka‘ako http://t.co/dGZUgDzlvj 5 minutes ago
- Hey guys, follow us on Vine too! We're getting clips from @hnlnightmarket #ourkakaako @ Honolulu Night… http://t.co/RHDpqaCHdS 9 minutes ago
- Alan Wong and Ed Kenney at the screening of "Family Ingredients" @ The Pineapple Room by Alan Wong http://t.co/mZSSJGvUFg 10 minutes ago
- Food at the @HNLNightmarket #OurKakaako https://t.co/JmgHUiB7a7 23 minutes ago