About Mari Taketa
Mari Taketa is a dedicated eater who's as opinionated as she is hungry. She covered everything from neighborhood mom-and-pop places to ethnic eateries to fine dining restaurants on Honolulu's dining scene for Metromix Honolulu and The Honolulu Advertiser's TGIF. Before that, she ate her way through Vietnam, Scotland and Japan, where she lived, traveled or worked, after recovering from a journalism career that included stints as editor-in-chief of Hawaii Business magazine and reporter and editor at The Associated Press. Her goals are to always be hungry for more, and to always want to know what's around the next corner.
- The feast I've been waiting for: beef seven ways, first time in 20 years, this Saturday http://t.co/YfTO15NuHJ #ourkakaako 1 hour ago
- Videos plus snaps of the food, scene, fashion show and Camile Velaso onstage at Saturday's @HNLnightmarket http://t.co/ticYpAAHq7 5 hours ago
- The feast I’ve been waiting for: beef 7 ways http://t.co/Zgp9Gom8FZ 8 hours ago
- Videos plus snaps: food, scene, fashion show and Camile Velaso onstage at last night's @HNLnightmarket http://t.co/ticYpAAHq7 #ourkakaako 12 hours ago
- Check out the videos and snaps from last night's I <3 Kakaako party @HNLnightmarket http://t.co/YX1cUAL8tJ 15 hours ago