After seeing the edgy Off-Premise dinner that Mari Taketa attended in November, I was intrigued. This month’s dinner was less gritty and more glam, set at Oasis World Estates by Kathy Ireland in Aina Haina.
Did This: Off Premise at Oasis (21 of 21)
Overall, it was a fun night with friends. For many, the $65 seemed a little steep, but they also knew they were paying for the oceanfront location, the ambience of the home, and the elegant table settings. Every Off-Premise dinner is different, so take everything into consideration when you go.
If you'd like to find out more about the next monthly event, check out their Facebook page at: http://www.facebook.com/OffMenu
- Party pics: Battle for the Ali’i Cup
- Chad Owens’ Power-Up Menu
- Behind the scenes of the Today Show in Hawaii
- Women and wine: St. Francis winery
- Na Hoku Hanohano all stars