After seeing the edgy Off-Premise dinner that Mari Taketa attended in November, I was intrigued. This month’s dinner was less gritty and more glam, set at Oasis World Estates by Kathy Ireland in Aina Haina.
Did This: Off Premise at Oasis (1 of 21)
Here's the deal: Every month, different Oahu chefs are invited to create four- or five-course menus for a group of foodies who'll pay $45-65 to attend. It's in a different spot each time, so you need to find out about each event via their Facebook page or email blast. Last night's dinner was created by chef Ala Sutton of Le Guignol, at $65 a head.
- Hawaii: In Real Life ~ Haute Confectionery Boutique
- Tasting the ‘aina: a tour of Kona lobster and abalone farms
- Hawaii: In Real Life ~ Hawaii Duck Tours
- Tasting the ‘aina: Kona coffee and chocolate
- Party pics: Hula Grill Waikiki’s ninth anniversary