The 29th annual Koa Anvil Awards recognized the best work of Hawaii’s public relations professionals. Thirty-seven Koa Anvils and Awards of Excellence were and 38 Koa Hammers were presented to outstanding campaigns and projects that were executed during 2011. In addition, individual awards were given: President’s Leadership Award, B.J. Whitman, APR, Fellow; Hokupa’a Young Professional Award, Lizette Gonzales; and the Gregg W. Perry Professional of the Year Award, Amy Hennessey, APR.
Congratulations to all for their achievements. (Photos by Dallas and Ed White.)
- Behind the scenes of the Today Show in Hawaii
- Women and wine: St. Francis winery
- Na Hoku Hanohano all stars
- Hawaii: In Real Life ~ Eisa Festival
- New(ish) eats: Underdogs Sports Bar & Grill