Bagpipes, Scottish bangers, and a well-stocked Scotch bar were just a few of the offerings at the Hawaiian Scottish Association’s annual ceilidh, a gathering of the clans. They held their dinner at The Willows last night to celebrate before their weekend of Highland Games.
If you’d like to check out the games, they will be at Kapiolani Park Saturday, March 31 and Sunday, April 1 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Click here for the schedule.
Here’s a quick interview with Bill Comerford about the ceilidh and the Scottish Festival:
- Women and wine: St. Francis winery
- Na Hoku Hanohano all stars
- Hawaii: In Real Life ~ Eisa Festival
- New(ish) eats: Underdogs Sports Bar & Grill
- Hawaii: In Real Life ~ Wahoo’s Hawaii