The Junior League of Honolulu held its big fundraiser luncheon, “SACS in the City,” this past weekend at the Sheraton Waikiki. About 600 guests attended the ninth annual event, which featured a fashion show and luxury handbags (among other items) in its silent auction.
Travis Okimoto shot photos of the fashion show — this year’s theme was “Passage to Paradise,” showcasing DFS Galleria’s spring collection and the University of Hawaii’s Apparel Product Design and Merchandising student originals.
- Women and wine: St. Francis winery
- Na Hoku Hanohano all stars
- Hawaii: In Real Life ~ Eisa Festival
- New(ish) eats: Underdogs Sports Bar & Grill
- Hawaii: In Real Life ~ Wahoo’s Hawaii