Ala Moana Center kicked off its annual Shop a Lea, a weeklong spring fashion event with special shopping and dining offers, a large gift with purchase (this year it’s a pink umbrella), fashion shows, and in-store events. To boost awareness, the mall featured a special “posh pau hana” with media, Twitterati, and PRSA Hawaii members, all posting photos to various social media channels and high-visibility blogs. Attendees were treated to dishes from Romano’s Macaroni Grill, cocktails from Absolut, a live DJ, roaming fashion show, and a yoga pose challenge from lululemon.
- Hawaii: In Real Life ~ Haute Confectionary Boutique
- Tasting the ‘aina: a tour of Kona lobster and abalone farms
- Hawaii: In Real Life ~ Hawaii Duck Tours
- Tasting the ‘aina: Kona coffee and chocolate
- Party pics: Hula Grill Waikiki’s ninth anniversary