As you know, Mari Taketa and I recently did a video review of the newly-opened Monkeypod Kitchen in Ko Olina. Last night was their official grand opening, with about 250 people filling their second floor. Chef/owner Peter Merriman was on hand, as was Bill Terry, the CEO of Handcrafted Restaurants, LLC (the parent company of Merriman’s ventures). People got to sample some of the menu highlights, and the proceeds from cocktail sales benefitted the Aloha United Way.
To see the original review we did, click here.
- Chad Owens’ Power-Up Menu
- Behind the scenes of the Today Show in Hawaii
- Women and wine: St. Francis winery
- Na Hoku Hanohano all stars
- Hawaii: In Real Life ~ Eisa Festival