Lucky Belly (1 of 14)
Lucky Belly, which opened in June, is not quite new anymore, but it's still new to many people. Diners — even those that work downtown — are still discovering the hip new fusion eatery that took over the old Mini Garden space in Chinatown. And even then, they need to wait their turn to get in. We got a group together on a Saturday morning just to get a taste.Lucky Belly
50 N. Hotel St.
- Chad Owens’ Power-Up Menu
- Behind the scenes of the Today Show in Hawaii
- Women and wine: St. Francis winery
- Na Hoku Hanohano all stars
- Hawaii: In Real Life ~ Eisa Festival