Dinner at Cactus (1 of 17)
Kailua residents have been delighted to see innovative new restaurants popping up on their side of the Pali, like Prima and The Grove. Judging from the crowds that spill out of these places every night, Kailua has been more than ready to embrace these hotspots, whose menus would do well in metro Honolulu, as well. We finally got some eaters together to try the newest of these — Cactus, which features "flavors, culinary traditions and techniques from Central and South America as well as Cuba, Puerto Rico and Mexico."Cactus Bistro
767 Kailua Rd.
- Chad Owens’ Power-Up Menu
- Behind the scenes of the Today Show in Hawaii
- Women and wine: St. Francis winery
- Na Hoku Hanohano all stars
- Hawaii: In Real Life ~ Eisa Festival