New(ish) eats: Red House (1 of 17)
It's been a few months since Red House opened on Keeaumoku, but apparently it's still pretty unknown to a lot of people, so I thought I'd give it a few tries. In fact, the restaurant is still evolving — I ate there once for lunch a couple months back, and when I went back for dinner last week, the menu had doubled from two pages to four pages. At this writing, the menu will have changed or expanded yet again. From what we can tell, the prices are the most prevalent changes, but there are a few experimental items that have made their way onto the permanent roster, as well.
Let's take a look inside.Red House
835 Keeaumoku St.
- Party pics: Battle for the Ali’i Cup
- Chad Owens’ Power-Up Menu
- Behind the scenes of the Today Show in Hawaii
- Women and wine: St. Francis winery
- Na Hoku Hanohano all stars