Dinner at Kimukatsu (15 of 15)
Overall, it does seem pricey, but once you get the food and taste the work behind it, you'll probably feel it's worth it. Myong, in fact, liked it so much, he went back a few nights later. They do realize that it's kind of high for lunch and are working on a more reasonable lunch menu.
- Behind the scenes of the Today Show in Hawaii
- Women and wine: St. Francis winery
- Na Hoku Hanohano all stars
- Hawaii: In Real Life ~ Eisa Festival
- New(ish) eats: Underdogs Sports Bar & Grill