Local chefs and farmers teamed up to create exquisite dishes for the inaugural Taste the Nation Hawaii, a fundraiser focused on ending childhood hunger. The Bishop Museum’s Great Lawn provided a laid-back, island atmosphere for the event. These photos will show you what you missed, but mark your calendars, as the planning has already started for the next one.
- Women and wine: St. Francis winery
- Na Hoku Hanohano all stars
- Hawaii: In Real Life ~ Eisa Festival
- New(ish) eats: Underdogs Sports Bar & Grill
- Hawaii: In Real Life ~ Wahoo’s Hawaii