Local chefs and farmers teamed up to create exquisite dishes for the inaugural Taste the Nation Hawaii, a fundraiser focused on ending childhood hunger. The Bishop Museum’s Great Lawn provided a laid-back, island atmosphere for the event. These photos will show you what you missed, but mark your calendars, as the planning has already started for the next one.
- Tasting the ‘aina: a tour of Kona lobster and abalone farms
- Hawaii: In Real Life ~ Hawaii Duck Tours
- Tasting the ‘aina: Kona coffee and chocolate
- Party pics: Hula Grill Waikiki’s ninth anniversary
- Tasting the ‘aina: Dinner at Holuakoa Cafe