While the chef’s mango throwdown was a highlight of the day, the Mango Festival also features a recipe contest and a “best mango” contest in the morning. One showcases recipes submitted by amateur cooks; the other is a display of fruits from various Hawaii farmers and the public is invited to taste their wares. Celebrity judges determine the winners for both contests.
- Women and wine: St. Francis winery
- Na Hoku Hanohano all stars
- Hawaii: In Real Life ~ Eisa Festival
- New(ish) eats: Underdogs Sports Bar & Grill
- Hawaii: In Real Life ~ Wahoo’s Hawaii