Hundreds of foodies attended the first night of the Hawaii Food & Wine Festival on Thursday, tasting little plates served up by international celebrity chefs. “Enter The Modern Dragon” was held at The Modern, of course, with an Asian theme.
At $200 a head, attendees had the chance to meet renowned chefs like Ming Tsai, Masaharu Morimoto, Roy Choi, Charles Pham and more as they showcased their creations. Iron Chef Hiroyuki Sakai, “Man vs. Food” star Adam Richman, and “The Descendants” author Kaui Hart Hemmings were among the celebrity attendees.
- Chad Owens’ Power-Up Menu
- Behind the scenes of the Today Show in Hawaii
- Women and wine: St. Francis winery
- Na Hoku Hanohano all stars
- Hawaii: In Real Life ~ Eisa Festival