This sold-out event Wednesday was a favorite with foodies at their favorite foodie spot: town. Ed Kenney created a unique menu reminiscent of his wine down events, and bartender Jordan Edwards came up with some wild (okay, and a couple of mild) cocktails to shake up the palate with each dish.
Cocktail pairing at town (1 of 14)
In true town style, owner/chef Ed Kenny pulled up a stool at the bar and stood on it to greet the crowd. Here, he's introducing Bryan Hansen, left, of Jim Beam; and Jordan Edwards, the bar manager at town. As it turns out, Edwards worked at Aziza in San Francisco with Vintage Cave's Chris Kajioka, and may have been there when I ate there.
- Chad Owens’ Power-Up Menu
- Behind the scenes of the Today Show in Hawaii
- Women and wine: St. Francis winery
- Na Hoku Hanohano all stars
- Hawaii: In Real Life ~ Eisa Festival