Okay, so Sapporo is not all about eating and drinking, although we’d like to think it is. There’s culture and sightseeing, as well. We had a whirlwind tour of Sapporo’s highlights with some Japanese bloggers, who took us to a shrine (of course), the Olympic Winter Sports Museum, and to lunch. If you visit Sapporo, here are some things you may want to do and see:
The Olympic Winter Sports Museum is home to Sapporo’s famous ski jump. If you go, make sure you take the ski lift up so you can get this view.
This blog is just highlighting all that we did and saw. If you want to see all the photos, click here to see the entire album!
Up next: Visiting the spa town of Noboribetsu!
- Tasting the ‘aina: a tour of Kona lobster and abalone farms
- Hawaii: In Real Life ~ Hawaii Duck Tours
- Tasting the ‘aina: Kona coffee and chocolate
- Party pics: Hula Grill Waikiki’s ninth anniversary
- Tasting the ‘aina: Dinner at Holuakoa Cafe