As with every Hawaiian Airlines inaugural flight, there is a media day tour to show the highlights of the destination. When you go to Australia, if nothing else, you absolutely must go to a zoo that features all of the continent’s unique wildlife. Lone Pine is the place to go in Brisbane for cuddling koalas and feeding kangaroos.
Want to see more? All of my photos from this day are in my Flickr album; click here to see them all. You can also see Cat’s blog (she’s already pau), here. Ed Sugimoto is trying to catch up to us, here.
Next up: Visiting the famous Gold Coast!
- Hawaii: In Real Life ~ Haute Confectionery Boutique
- Tasting the ‘aina: a tour of Kona lobster and abalone farms
- Hawaii: In Real Life ~ Hawaii Duck Tours
- Tasting the ‘aina: Kona coffee and chocolate
- Party pics: Hula Grill Waikiki’s ninth anniversary