The Honolulu Festival (@honfestival) kicked off its 19th year with its annual Friendship Gala, an event showcasing entertainment from Hawaii and Japan, and food from a dozen renowned Oahu restaurants. This weekend, there will be cultural activities and entertainment at the Hawaii Convention Center, Waikiki Beach Walk, and DFS Galleria, culminating with a grand, four-hour parade through Waikiki and a fireworks show from Nagaoka. For more information and an event schedule, click here.
- Women and wine: St. Francis winery
- Na Hoku Hanohano all stars
- Hawaii: In Real Life ~ Eisa Festival
- New(ish) eats: Underdogs Sports Bar & Grill
- Hawaii: In Real Life ~ Wahoo’s Hawaii