About Ed Morita
Ed Morita spent more than a decade working as a pastry chef at some of the country's premiere resorts and restaurants, including the Halekulani Hotel, The Greenbrier Resort & Spa in West Virginia, Bay Harbor Yacht Club in Michigan and Longhi’s Restaurant in Honolulu. After a near-career-ending injury forced him out of the kitchen, he embarked on a new career as a food writer, photographer and blogger for Metromix Honolulu and Nonstop Honolulu (nonstophonolulu.com), where he now writes the Baker's Hours blog. He's also entered the realm of politics, serving as the photography captain for the Abercrombie for Governor campaign in 2010, then becoming Gov. Abercrombie's official photographer until 2012 when he became the Social Media Director for the Mazie Hirono for U.S. Senate campaign. He's excited and honored to be the official blogger for the 2012 Hawaii Food & Wine Festival. You can follow Ed's adventures online at bakershours.com.
- Make sure you see the "Chee Huu" lesson! Behind the scenes of the @todayshow in Hawaii: pics & video! http://t.co/exbnZJAncF #TodayinHawaii 1 hour ago
- You're gonna love "Family Ingredients," which airs Thursday on PBS. Here's our review of the pilot episode. http://t.co/jzy1b72X1K 3 hours ago
- The S3 finale of #H50 leaves a cliffhanger for S4. Worth sticking around for? @honhiguy says yes! Here's his recap. http://t.co/EmutsjLoeW 4 hours ago
- Behind the scenes of the @todayshow in Hawaii: @Melissa808 has pics & interiew video with the cast! http://t.co/exbnZJAncF #TodayinHawaii 5 hours ago
- So new it's not even on the market yet. The Jim Beam 12 yr old Signature has to be classified a… http://t.co/lX7r9hJFRf 6 hours ago